Epilogue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(not so) Quick Facts

2 posters

Go down

(not so) Quick Facts Empty (not so) Quick Facts

Post by Admin Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:09 pm

If you're reading this, it means I must have done something right. Let's see if I can edit this post AFTER sending it...

Yup, I can. Good to know. Alright, here's a few quick facts on how this book club will be set up:

1) We will read one book per month (depending on the length).

2) You can email book suggestions to me, but I reserve the right to decide that they are overly obtuse and therefore too difficult to discuss. But please do send me suggestions, I won't be able to come up with all the books on my own!

3) For now, this club will be JUST FOR US. This is a test run. Let's not invite friends/family into something that may or may not degenerate into chaos. Maybe we will consider letting others join later, maybe not. Perhaps I'll make a poll for that at some point, but not until we've worked out the kinks (a couple of months?).

4) For each book, there will be a separate forum (just click on the Home tab to see a list of forums)

5) In each forum, there will be four topics: About the Book, Discussion Question 1, Discussion Question 2, and Discussion Question 3. I believe the titles are self-explanatory. Wink Feel free to reply to the About the Book post and say what your reaction to the book as a whole was!

Sorry this is pretty messy so far. Hopefully I can make this more concise over time...

Admin
Admin

https://epiloguediscussions.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

(not so) Quick Facts Empty Re: (not so) Quick Facts

Post by Jeremiah, VA Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:36 pm

Sounds good!

Jeremiah, VA

Back to top Go down

(not so) Quick Facts Empty Re: (not so) Quick Facts

Post by Jeremiah, VA Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:39 pm

Also, I like the title